The Art to Framing Your Eyes
Framing your eyes does not have to be a challenge. It’s a fairly simple process once you know what you are aiming for. Following the steps below will help to give you even coverage, proper blending and a smooth finish to your eye makeup.
- Start by applying highlights to your eyebrows using the same shade or slightly lighter or darker than your natural hair color. Use an angled brush to lightly blend and soften the color to match you brow.
- Use an eye primer to prepare the eyelid for the eye shadow. This helps to create a smooth and even base and tone for your next colors.
- Use a triple shade eye shadows system to highlight and frame the eyes. Always start by using the lightest color on the inner part of the eye and moving out to the darkest shade on the outside of the eye using a semi-circular motion on the tips of the eyes. Finish by using a blending brush from the inside out.
- For a softer look sparingly use your shade of eyeliner. A simple thin line from the inner to the outer edges of the eye will keep it neat.
- Mascara should be used lightly on the inside of the eye to slightly heavier on the outside.
All of these steps will help to give you a polished but natural look that works for any day and any outfit.